18 February 2009

Pay It Forward

1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me (yeah for handmade!).
2. If you are one of the first three to make a comment, you are a winner! And you then agree to post this challenge on your own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!
4. When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward.


Enjoy!!!!!!!!

6 screams from the fans...:

Casey said...

YEAH! I'm the first. Lucky Me. I love anything you make. I feel guilty though because I already have a great necklace made by you. Can't wait to get it. The only trouble is I have to think of something to make now. Any ideas?

Chelsie said...

Yay I'm the second!!!!!! I also feel guilty because I have a very sweet birthday card that I will always cherish-- and I don't make anything. Hmmm... So I actually like the challenge!

Cherstin said...

WOO-HOO!!! I'm #3. I love your homemade things. I also know that you don't have a lot of time so this is truly a special treat.

Cherstin said...

Oh crap! I didn't read the insrtuctions. All I read was the first sentance and then I left a comment. I didn't know I was committing myself to something. Hee hee. I crack myself up some times. Ok! What the heck. Bring it on!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm 4 or 5, now so I will watch Casey, Chelsie and Cherstin's blogs like a hawk these next couple days and be first on each of theirs and be a BIG winner! Hahah! It's all in the strategy ladies!

a busy mom said...

Your blog is so cute-you are so creative. Ok- I'm not 1-2-or 3 but you can still send me something-hee hee. Enjoyed talking to you the other day, sorry I had to go it was the Dr. office for Brady. Can't believe Jay is one! Where did that year go?
Sonia