24 February 2009

Happy Birthday, Jay

His First Birthday. Wow. That was a fast year. Jay was born at 9 am on Friday, February 20, and by that day at noon, he had already taken his first helicopter ride to the Arkansas Children's Hospital. His lungs were underdeveloped, and he stayed in the NICU for two weeks. That ordeal seems so long ago, especially when I am now chasing this little man down the hallway because he slips away from me while I am trying to change his diaper. He is healthy and strong and almost walking. He loves to be with people and he chatters non-stop. He sleeps through any commotion we might have going on in the house and he loves to eat. What a great addition to our family of ladies - our Prince James.


James and Jay --- Jay in the NICU


Happy Birthday, Jay!

4 screams from the fans...:

The Allen Family said...

He is so sweet. Time goes by so fast!

Chelsie said...

I CANNOT believe he is ONE!!!

a busy mom said...

Happy birthday Jay! Wish I could meet you in person! Love your curls! You are a cutie!
Sonia Cummings

Kim said...

Jay is the cutest... I love his curly hair and how snuggly he is! And Tina, I love the new blog look!