03 October 2008

Gretel Twist

One quality about Charlotte that I really enjoy is her love of her long hair. We did cut it, once, about a year ago, and then it was only cut to half way down her back. She likes it long, likes to brush it and likes for me to play with putting it in cool dos. When she comes home from school, sometimes I ask her if anyone said her hair was cool today. She reports that most of the comments come from the lunch lady, who loves her braids and twists. This particular day, last Saturday, we were off to a soccer game for Samantha, and Charlotte let me put her hair up in what we now call - the Gretel twist. You are beautiful, Charlie.


1 screams from the fans...:

The Mechlings said...

that is awesome! it is a battle EVERY DAY with Cady to brush and do her hair ... I hope she outgrows this particular phase because I would LOVE to do cute things like the Gretel twist (although I don't know if I'm talented enough!).