04 October 2008

Betho!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. It has been almost twenty years since I have graduated from college. Amazing. Just amazing. Enough of that.
This is my friend, Betho. We were friends and roommies in college and have kept in touch ever since, sometimes more diligently than others. For the past few years she's been living and working in Idaho. Last month she moved to Atlanta Georgia, so she passed through Arkansas on her way east. We met up at a park to let her dog, Jack, and my kiddos play. We just walked around the track there and talked like we had years ago. From the instant I saw her, I knew her. She hasn't changed over the years, but, she did comment on my grey hair. Thanks man. Yeah, still speaks her mind. Still honest. Still there for me. Good to see you, Betho. Good luck in Atlanta.

2 screams from the fans...:

Anonymous said...

OMG! It is just like old times seeing you 2 together! Can you believe that the 20 year reunion is this year at WC for us? It seems like yesterday we were be bopping around campus! I am going to be at WC at the end of January for an indoor field hockey tournament, man it is a lot nicer now!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Man, we played hockey outside in the snow, like real men!!! And if they are playing indoors they must have a new building, too - where do they play inside?