23 October 2008

One Hundred Posts!!

I just hit 100 posts. It's only October and I am wondering if this is just too much information, or if I should be excited about a milestone. I'm going with excited, simply because, if no-one else cares even a little bit, I feel like I have recorded something for later. I want to save all this daily coming and going so that I can read it when I am old and gray(er) and so that my kids have it for thier kids, and great-great-great-grandkids! So yeah BallTeam. 100's more to come!

2 screams from the fans...:

Casey said...

YEAH! I am SOOO GLAD that you have posted 100 times. I can't wait for 1000. Congrats on being so dedicated on keeping your readers happy and interested.

The Mechlings said...

good for you for being such a diligent blogger!! you'll be so glad you have and hey, it's FUN!!