22 October 2008

Ring Around The Ghosties

Another something I saw in a magazine that I thought looked fun and easy to do with the ladies. (For my understated reference here on parenting and how I messed it up and tried to get better, see my post - Turkey Cupcakes...)

This one is called - Ring Around the Ghosties. I had all the stuff on hand - some bags from the store, long white trash bags, markers and dowels for sticks. So, when our wonderful Sister Missionaries were over one night for supper, I had them work on this project with the ladies. I made supper, they made Ring Around the Ghosties.
Sister Davis, in the forefront of the first picture and then Sister Rothe - working hard.
The "ghosties" make a cute and festive additon to our front yard - thanks, Sisters!!

0 screams from the fans...: