23 September 2009

Help, It's Stuck!

Jay has not been talking a great deal. I mean he's only twenty months old, so it's still somewhat early. At best he just needs to point, because with four older sisters, he has plenty of little mothers around him to cater to his every cry and expression. This week he came to me with his usual - Omah, omah (which we translate as Momma, Momma). He has taken to leading us around when he wants something and then just a point or gesture in the right direction will let everyone know what is on his sweet, busy mind. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. This is what I found:

Can't you just read that look on his face? He's saying: Look, Ma, I put my favorite toy - my purple ball - in the toilet to see if it would float and now I can't get it out! You just gotta help me!

It is now Ball Team policy to close the bathroom door when not in use. This also explains much: about three weeks ago this very same toilet mysterious overflowed. I wonder....

1 screams from the fans...:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Ha! Benjamin loves the toilet too, luckily it hasn't overflowed...yet. He usually likes to splash in it, mostly when his sister is using it too. Good luck with the toilet fasination! :)