05 September 2009

SCORE !!!

My most favorite-est cereal in the whole wide wonderful world is Quaker Oat Squares. I don't know exactly why I love it so much, but, I just DO. I don't buy it very often because it is also one of the most expensive cereals on the shelf. Today, I was at the store and I looked over at my Quaker Oat Squares section and I saw it - A SALE!!!


I bought three boxes and I'm gonna eat all three. I might share. Maybe.

5 screams from the fans...:

it's just lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
it's just lisa said...

lol.

You better share, ha ha.

Chelsie said...

That's my favorite, too! Love you Tina. Thanks for your comment. I needed it.

Chelsie said...

That's my favorite, too! Love you Tina. Thanks for your comment. I needed it.

Mommy of two said...

I might just have to get you to mail me a box. The store here doesn't carry that one. Maybe we could work out a trade for some yummy Japanese treats. Oh, and I need an address to mail cards to for you