21 September 2009

Ball Team's Got Talent !!

Our Ward had a talent show last week and I am happy to say that our family had two entries. I am happy because the Ball Team, while talented, is not always comfortable center stage. I was able to to get three out of five kids on stage, and that, I believe, shall count as my talent! Some highlights:

Rachel and Samantha did a jumprope routine. This included about four tricks and a little solo stint by each. They were great - only had to re-start once!

Josephine did her ballet routine with fellow student, A. They danced to Itsy-Bitsy Spider and neither A nor Josephine were the least bit shy or anxious about being on stage. I was very impressed with their performance. Soooooo cute!!!! Thank you Chelsie (friend/ballet teacher) for making them look sweet enough to eat!!

ps: I wanted to put Josephine's hair up in a ballet bun for the stage, but, she said, "No, Mom. It looks pretty when I twirl." Now how can you argue with that?

1 screams from the fans...:

Chelsie said...

You are SO right! That IS going to count as your talent! I didn't have ONE child up there! That would be a GREAT talent, if I did. Ah, stubborn children. Josephine is right. About the hair. She's a keeper.