29 October 2009

Kohen's Park

Calling all local friends - and any from beyond who would like to visit us - we found a NEW PARK! (I think I was more excited than the kids. I love a new place to play for free!)

It has a great play area, big swings, two tether ball poles and this cool barrel rolling feature. But, one of the coolest things was the size - it is huge! There's a basketball court, a soccer field and a baseball field! And, even cooler than all that space - there are balls, just sitting on the fields and court, begging kids to come and play! Space to run, plenty of balls and fresh air! Just my kind of place.


One last cool feature - like it needs another, right? - there's a sweet mare in the field next to the baseball field. The kids loved to pet her, and she seemed happy to have kids playing all around her!
Local friends: take 38 out of town to 321; turn right and it's about a half mile down on your right. See you there!

1 screams from the fans...:

Casey said...

OOOH! I want to come. I want to come!