19 March 2009

Here We Go Again...

Basketball plays a big role at the Ball Team House. James plays every week with his friends from church. The ladies play with their Dad. We watch games and learn the game, and I try to keep up. It's a fast game, and I never could see the fouls, but, that's just me. Anyway, it's time for March Madness and James has his bracket all ready. I have to admit, I really do like that part, even though my picks are based on how well I like the school, and not any knowledge of the players or coaches. James takes a more scientific approach and is picking UNC to go all the way. I am going with Duke - a classic Carolina battle. We won't know the winner 'til April 6 and the news will be full of it until then. When do these kids study during this time? Hmmm. Did you pick a team?

3 screams from the fans...:

The Mechlings said...

go TERPS!!! (are they in it??) =)

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Yes, so far ... they made it through the first round. They play UConn next, so they may have a short run!

ansons said...

March madness is in full swing at our house, too. Being a Carolina girl, I picked UNC to go all the way. Joseph picked Pitt. So far I am winning the bracket battle. This drives Joseph crazy since my picks are not very knowledgeable either.