21 July 2008

COMMENTS, anyone?

Okay, for all of you non-blogging friends and family, I wanted to tell you something that you may or may not have noticed. Under each post there is a place for COMMMENTS. This allows you, my readers, to say whatever you like about the post. You can tell me that you agree, disagree, that you do the same thing at your house, that the color red is your favorite, that the picture was taken from a distracting viewpoint, that your kids are cuter or that you are in your pyjamas. So, it is a place for you to commment. On anything. Now for me, I like comments. It tells me that someone out there is reading this. Call me shallow, but, I like to think that this isn't all about me and my wonderful family. Please, leave me a comment. In case you are hesitant, here is a look at the form you will see when you click on the comment word.
You will type your comment, and fill in the other fields as you see fit. You can be completely anonymous, or just leave your name. Then hit the big orange "Publish your Comment" button and it will show at the bottom of the original post that a comment has been left. It won't be on the blog page itself, just the comments page of each post. Once you pulish your comment, it will show you a age with all the other comments left about that post and you can read them all. To return to the Ball Team, just look toward the top left of the page and you will see "post a comment on: the ball team". Click on "the ball team" and you will be back to the original blog page of posts, but the comment will be counted at the bottom of the post. Try it, you'll like it. Thank you; this message has been brought to you by the Ball Team and the letter K.

3 screams from the fans...:

Casey said...

I love this. I hope people will comment for you. Comments are my favorite part of blogging also. I love to know there are people really out there. Blogs are the one thing that keep me linked to our dear friends that we have moved away from.

Casey said...

OH! I forgot to ask you. I see that you have Etsy as one of your websites on the side. Are you selling stuff on there or do you just like the site. My friend, Cynthia sells stuff on there all the time. If you go to my blog and then go to her blog she has a link to her store on Etsy. She is a great seamstress.

fuzziecookie8@gmail.com said...

I too long for comments. I read your blog every day. Bad blogging friend, that's me. I am totally laughing at your french lesson on the side bar. One year of 9th grade french and derriere is the one word I remembered. ~ Megan