08 October 2017

Spooky Shoot

So there's an old farmhouse down the road from our place that is in a of a little TLC, to say the least.  It's on a big farm and the land is producing, but, the house is abandoned.  We all trespassed to get these shots, but, hey, it's October, and the spooky scene was right there.  I wanted to get closer to the house, but some, who will remain nameless, would not go any closer.  Plus, I just love the way the geese were co-operating, too.

Another shot, same spooky abandoned farmhouse - this time at the windmill.  We had a few of these shots and were about to head out when I saw the geese about to fly overhead.  I said, quick, again and smile - then BAM, five beauties, a creepy windmill and smiling geese.  You can't really see the geese smiling, but, you know they are.

I didn't use these for the splash but, I do want to keep them and remember the creepy house and trespassing and the geese.  Dag, what won't I make these kids do for a picture?

0 screams from the fans...: