12 October 2017

Evan is 24!

Evan had a birthday, and I only managed to get one picture.  But, hey, it's a great picture.  Here is Evan, with a pinata face on his head.  He turned 24 this year, on October 6, and I asked him what we could get him for his birthday.  He didn't hesitate - I'd like a pinata.  I had one when I was about six, but, I think I'd be fun again.

So he got a pinata.  I filled it with his favorite candies and we used a lacrosse stick to beat it until it spilled all over the backyard.

Evan is Rachel's boyfriend of two years and he moved out here with us in June.  He's working at a local restaurant, creating dishes for the owners to maybe put on the menu and he cooks for us at home, too. His car broke down this past summer while they were visiting in AR, and once we he gets back on the road, I believe the plan is to get back to school and finish his degree.

Happy Birthday, Evan!

One more pic of Evan - thanks to Rachel's snapchat....

0 screams from the fans...: