08 December 2014
1. James loves peanuts.
2. His favorite color is purple.
3. His football team is the Minnesota Vikings.
4. His baseball team is the Texas Rangers.
5. James plays the guitar.
6. James has lived in 12 states.
7. He attended three high schools.
8. He attended six elementary schools.
7. He graduated from Old Dominion University.
8. He has been married three times.
9. James loves to drive.
10. He served a mini mission at 16 years old.
11. He played the trombone and the drums in elementary school.
12. James played sports as a kid. Like all of them.
13. James loves scary movies.
14. He plays the piano.
15. He plays the drums.
16. James likes to sing in the ward choir.
17. James once beat my Dad at chess. Impressive.
18. He likes to wear hats.
19. His high school football number was 54.
20. He loves Paydays and Heath bars.
21. James speaks a little Polish (just enough to get his face slapped).
22. James knows what time it is without a clock. It's weird.
23. He was in the Army and worked on Apache helicopters.
24. He can flip a dime using a forklift.
25. He is ticklish. Very ticklish.
26. James is wholly in charge of all electronic devices in our house.
27. He is our kids' biggest cheerleader.
28. He loves dogs and his favorite dog from his childhood was Missy, a Doberman/Rottweiler mix.
29. James takes a great picture.
30. He loves to play board games and never lets anyone win.
31. He has super curly hair and he likes it short. I like it long.
32. He has visited all 50 states except North Dakota, Hawaii and Alaska.
33. James' family used to live (briefly) in a travel trailer.
34. He has one brother.
35. He has two step brothers.
36. He is the baby in his family.
37. He wasn't named after his Dad, his mom just liked the combination of James and Michael.
38. He loves to fish. Loves it.
39. James' favorite day is Wednesday because it's right in the middle.
40. James is a veil worker in the Memphis, TN temple.
41. Babies love James. He holds other people's kids all the time.
42. He loves the stars. He will take his telescope outside and sit for hours.
43. James loves kites and stunt kites.
44. He wants to build a solar powered house and live off of the grid one day.
45. He likes German chocolate cake.
46. He loves seafood.
47. He is not fond of talking on the telephone.
48. James is interested in science of all kinds.