11 January 2009

Chilly Spot

Yesterday we had some friends over. We had nine kids in the house. The baby was taking a nap and I thought, great, everyone can play and I can steal away for some computer time...so I did. Meanwhile, the kids were playing hide and seek, because through my closed door (the baby was sleeping, after all...) I kept hearing phrases like "go hide", "Shhh" and "aaaahhhh" as they tore up and down the hallway. Silence, then screams (of delight, surely). Silence again, screams again. Silence again, screams again....you get the picture. So, later I decide it's time for lunch and I go into the kitchen to get it started and I open the refrigerator door to find this...the newest hiding place! Kids....

3 screams from the fans...:

a busy mom said...

they actually got in the refrig? wow good hiding place! I bet that scared you to death when you opened it. my mom played hide n seek with Eliza and my mom got in the pantry, I went to open the pantry and about "died" i didn't see her go in there so I screamed and she screamed too, it was funny. How far are you from Atlanta? We are coming in spring to Atlanta-maybe we can meet some how.

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

yes, they were in the frig and they said it opened easily from the inside...I didn't try it out myself. They had to move a bunch of stuff and move the shelf up so they could fit. I say they, but, I sure hope they were only in there one at a time...

Becca & Joel said...

Oh dear - please never tell my children about this creativity!