23 August 2008

Bath Pops

This photo is from last year, but, you can't beat it for
a tribute to summer! Coolin' it down with Ice Pops in the tub!
Charlotte - 4 and Josephine 3. Summer 2007

1 screams from the fans...:

Megan said...

I remember when I first saw this picture, which is super cute by the way. I thought to myself, WHy did I never think of that. It makes sense. What an idea! Got your comment on the love notes. Basic instructions. Let me know if you don’t understand. Go to Customize. Layout. Page Element. It shows the layout of your blog. There will be a square that says Blog Posts. In the right hand corner it says EDIT. Click that. This will bring you to a page that says Configure Blog. Check marks by the ones you want. Date/posted by/time and then 5 (fill in with anything you want instead of the word comments (I choose love notes) SAVE. Hope that makes sense. ~megan