11 August 2008

Post-It Memories

I saw this on my friend's blog and enjoyed posting a comment on hers so I hope you all will do the same for me.

Here's what you do:
1. Add a comment to this post on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot…anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.
3. Go!!!

3 screams from the fans...:

Anita said...

Nothing big, but I remember when you first came to Cabot. You and I sat in the back of Relief Society with Jaydan and Josie. The girls are really growing up, aren't they?

Casey said...

Tina, I remember that day that you came over and we visited and sewed. It was so relaxing and so out of character for me. But my memory of you isn't an actual event but just all events with you put together. You are the kindest, sweetest, most Christlike person I know. You were always there willing to watch my girls and never complained about anything. You have a strong spirit about you. You are a good friend and a fun friend. Ok! I do have an example - when I had to do those invitations for our stake primary meeting and you and Cherstin helped me all afternoon. It was so kind of you to put aside your family and life to help me - which was a common accurance. Those were definitely good times for me and you have set a fine example for me. What more can I say, you're just all around great.

a busy mom said...

Tina,
you were one of the first people that I met when I moved to NN,VA. We both had two kids at the same age roughly and we both had "sam's" We also both loved scrapbooking so we had a favorite hobby together right away. I loved our scrapbooking parties and getting together for playdates. I miss those days!
Sonia