13 August 2008

Happy Half Birthday, Jay!

Jay will be six months old on the 20th of August. It's hard to believe that six months have flown by so fast. Those first two weeks in the NICU dragged on mercilessly. Today, our Baby Jay is a healthy, thriving little man and we are so blessed to have him rounding out our pack of ladies.

Happy Half Birthday, Jay!

1 screams from the fans...:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was so excited to see your blog. Casey sold me on starting a blog! I had thought about it once or twice and after she told me several people from Cabot Ward were on here, I decided to do it. So you have a new addition to your family! 5 kids! Wow! Your kids have grown a lot. It's amazing how time flies. Where are y'all living now? Looks like y'all are doing great! Keep in touch. Oh, and by the way, yes we did have family all along the way on our trip. It was fun! Talk to you later. P.S. Are you still scrapbooking and cardmaking?