21 April 2008

Photo Op ...



I just love this photo. We were all going to a church activity and the ladies decided to wear their matching shirts. We were early, so we had a chance to pose for some groups shots. This is my favorite photo of the ladies to date, just taken on a whim. And I said I never wanted to complicate my life with a camera phone ...

3 screams from the fans...:

Casey said...

I love it too. What beautiful ladies. And they are ALREADY getting so big.

Becca & Joel said...

Oh my! What a great shot! Gotta love the camera phone, it can really save us in a pinch!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big the girls are getting! Now that I have bandwidth and no firewalls, I'm amazed at what you've done with your blog, and with the girls, Beans, youve really got a knack for this. You're obviously very happy, and I'm happy for you. Love, Eric.