21 April 2008

I Just Love ....

** james ** the ladies and baby jay ** the smell after a soft a rain ** the ocean ** church, and the better person it makes me want to be ** my mother's meatloaf ** my father's hot rolls ** the quiet of the night house and peeking in on a sleeping child ** e-mails from my brothers ** phone calls from my friends ** 1980 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ** diagramming sentences ** reading, especially biographies ** braiding the ladies' hair ** the color orange ** road trips with the family ** weathermen ** rearranging the furniture ** empty laundry baskets ** Sharpie markers ** the Star-Spangled Banner ** my grandmother's cornbread ** my grandfathers' garden ** Arby's roast beef sandwiches ** civil war history ** my ladies dancing ** being a wife and mom ** our trampoline ** riding with the windows down ** a clean house ** Christmas cards from friends ** the sound of seagulls ** naps ** Put Me In the Zoo by Robert Lopshire ** reggae music ** orchids ** garage sales ** the smell of lilac ** family dinners together ** NFL games ** smiles from a baby ** hearing my ladies laugh together ** the rocking chair on our front porch ** the questions my children ask me **

2 screams from the fans...:

Cherstin said...

Thanks for sharing! I think i actually learned some things i didn't know already. Reggae music?! Really?

Casey said...

I thought the same thing. The one that stuck out to me was the Reggae music. I had no idea. I have to admit I do like Bob Marley. I think that's the most reggae I know. Anyway, great to get a further glimpse into the wonderful self you are.