28 September 2008

Somewhat Useless Information

I found this cool little tidbit on my cousin's blog (thanks, Liz) and it brings up a little something about me and my family. As you can see below, there should be about 114 people with the name Tina Ball. My maiden name is Tina Brumbley, so I tried that, too. The funny part is that it said that there are one or fewer people named Tina Brumbley. This might not sound funny to anyone else, but, it is funny in my family because I was Tina Brumbley. My sister in law is Tina Brumbley. My brother's first wife was named Kristina Brumbley. My maiden name was Christina Brumbley. My other brother's wife is Kris Brumbley. And no, we do not, any of us, have any children named Tina, Christina or Kris!

Try your name, too.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
114
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

0 screams from the fans...: