23 May 2008

USBORNE BOOKS

I just started a new, huge undertaking - I am now a representative for Usborne Books. I found Usborne when I was looking for French storybooks for my kids - and I have been a fan ever since. The books (over 1400 titles!) are beautifully illustrated, well-writen, and have tons of great features that are age-appropriate and content driven. They have foreign languages, search and find, texture books, board books, AR books, encyclopedias, how-to books, resource books. Just lots and lots of great stuff for the kids in our lives. Little kids can look for the duck on every page of their storybooks and older readers can use the internet links in their non-fiction books to do more research or take their interest to a more specific point. The books are on tough paper and even the flaps are sturdy enough for tons of lifting and tucking - they even come with a money-back guarantee. Okay, now I do sound like a salesman. Anyway, my website is up in the "Click On These" section to the right and I already busy with four shows on the calendar! Iam ready to do home shows, school book fairs and open houses! I can even to something called an e-show for all of you out there in cyber-space! Yeah!!!

0 screams from the fans...: