30 November 2019

Splash - November 2019

 November's splash was taken at Idlewild park in Easton, MD.  The cool part of this park is not the park itself.  Don't get me wrong; it's a great park - especially if you have littles.  Our BallTeam is too old now for little swings and tunnel slides, but those fixtures will wait on Ezzie Lou to use them in a few short years.  Instead, my BallTeam now climbs the trees and still plays on the bigger slides and swings - they are still all park folks, just larger now.  We stayed til dark and played on the tire swing, walked (and Josephine fell off of) the low wall borders and strolled the little lady Ezzie Lou about.
I HAD to include this one - even though I didn't choose it as the splash because I like the grouping of the splash better.  But, look at this one - Samantha is holding Josephine's hand, while she has her arm around JMichael.  And independently, I'm sure, Rachel has her arm around Charlotte, too.

My favorite basketball court.  Cool, huh?

And the star - Ezamay is almost two weeks old and this is her first trip to the park.  She was alert and happy, but, we left her all snuggled up in the blankets where it's plenty toasty.  What a good girl!

0 screams from the fans...: