02 June 2009

To cut or not to cut ...


Charlotte was talking the other day about how hot it will be this summer with her long hair. That got us talking about hair cuts, and then we played a bit and discovered this - an "uncut" version of Charlie with bangs. What do you think?
Should Charlotte have bangs?

4 screams from the fans...:

Casey said...

Oh! She, of course, looks cute with both. But I think bangs would be hotter for the summer. Having hair on your forehead doesn't sound fun to me. With no bangs you can pull it all back out of the way. But what do I know, I have short hair.

The Mechlings said...

boy, i have been out of the blogging world for a while now and I sure have missed a lot of goings on with the Ball Team!! Love reading what you guys are up to!

a busy mom said...

I say no to the bangs.... But if she wants them go for it. With hair all one length much easier to pull back and stay cooler. Plus you see her cute face better without bangs! (Plus your not a bang person Tina!!)

Rachel said...

I think... She is not right for bangs. I say no bangs.