29 March 2008

Happy Anniversary !!!


Wow - James and I were married on Good Friday in 1997 - March 28th. Eleven short years ago! I wish I had a picture on here on our wedding day - we were each about 50 pounds lighter - but, I can honestly say I remember that day like it was yesterday. He's a very playful father - always wrestling with the ladies and playing video games with them - spending time with them as a group and as individuals. He's a wonderful husband, too, always giving me the freedom to do what I think is best and letting me be the mom and wife I want to be. We are truly partners. I love him and our family. We are very blessed. Plus, he's a handsome devil, too, isn't he?!

2 screams from the fans...:

Cherstin said...

Well, i see i've been an influance in your life a little bit. I love your Blog. I'm so proud of you. This is going to be soooo much fun! Oh, and happy Aniversary!

Casey said...

YEAH!!! I found you and you've started a blog. I am so excited. I have been missing you. Keep up the good work. I'll keep checking in. Also, your little boy is DARLING. What fun to have 5 moms.